The North American IPv6 Summit is designed to educate you about IPv6 and the current state of IPv6 adoption. IPv6 networking professionals ranging from technology leaders, system architects, technical engineers, and researchers attend this 2-day event.
The 2017 IPv6 Summit event twill focus on the accomplishments been made in recent years that have driven the accelerating growth in IPv6 Internet traffic, and discuss remaining challenges. The event will celebrate the hard work performed by broadband service providers, mobile carriers, online content providers, content distribution networks, equipment manufacturers, operating system manufacturers, and numerous others.
Top Three Need To Know
- Two-day (4/25 and 4/26) single track session on IPv6 with a variety of speakers
- This year’s event is going to be in Sunnyvale, California at LinkedIn HQ
- Leave room in your suitcase for a new and fantastic IPv6 t-shirt and some old recycled CAv6tf laptop stickers
- Examples of exemplary IPv6 adoption
- Best practices for IPv6 deployment and promotion of IPv6 adoption
- Methods that have driven increased usage of IPv6
- Current IPv6 adoption trends and future projections of IPv6 growth
- Tasks remaining for the IPv6 community, challenges for IPv6, next steps
- Furthering IPv6 deployment in enterprise networks
- Examples of how IPv6-only environments are being used
Registration: The registration site will be available soon. Event registration will be online for $200/person for the 2-day event.
Dates: April 25 & 26, 2017 (Tuesday and Wednesday)
Times: Registration and coffee from 8:00AM to 9:00AM, first keynote starts at 9:00AM, presentations throughout the day ending at 5:00PM
Address: LinkedIn HQ @605 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Parking: Free Parking in their 4-story parking garage
Meals Provided: In the morning coffee/juice/water/tea, full lunch, sodas/water and cookies in afternoon
Attire: Everyone receives a custom t-shirt for the event! Yes, I said a t-shirt.
California IPv6 Task Force